[e2e] Enough!

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jan 15 10:02:25 PST 2004

Folks, please take a quick look at this mailing list's archive:
<http://www.postel.org/pipermail/end2end-interest/2004-January/thread.html>

Is this really how we want this mailing list to be remembered?

Of the dozens of mailing lists to which I'm subscribed, this is the *only*
list that allows non-subscribers to post with impunity.  And it's the only
list on which I receive any significant spam.

To whoever runs this list: I'm tired of the lame excuses.  Don't try to
deny it - you know what needs to be done.  Now, just do it - please!

	Ross.