[e2e] Spam on this list

Durga Prasad Pandey dpsmiles at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 06:20:18 PST 2004

The amount of spam on this mailing list is just unbelievable. Most of the
free email servers (such as yahoo) send end2end messages directly to the
bulk mail folder.
Perhaps we should, after all, implement some filter at the admin level so
that so much of Internet resource(bandwidth, and email storage space) is
not wasted. The admin could approve or delete the suspicious messages.

Durga
PS: I know a lot of people are going to disagree, but I can't just help
typing this mail. e2e looks more like a spam list now.

=====
Durga Prasad Pandey
Assistant Online Editor, ACM Crossroads
http://www.acm.org/crossroads/