[e2e] information needed for my M.Tech Project

its me gangs cngreddy at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:17:36 PDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Hi everybody,
             I am new baby of our networking family.
I'm Gangadhara reddy doing M.Tech  at National Institute of Technology,Calicut.( NDIA.) I am doing my one year M.Tech project in the area of internet measurement tools area.
      now i have 3 options.

          1. developing a new tool to measure any quatity (like
             capacity,TCP throughput..etc.,)
          2.using existing tool, developing any application(eg: auto
            tuning of TCP buffer size depending on the Available
            bandwidth of the end-end ptah to increase the throughput
            of TCP conection.)
          3. modification of existing tool by relaxing it's
             assumptions.

so what way it will be good for me. and pls . give me some of the potential problems which i can take it as a project.

        waiting for u r suggestions......
                                                 yours sincerely,
                                                 gangadhar