[e2e] Charlie Lynn

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 14:27:11 PDT 2004

It was with great sadness and shock that I learned
Charlie Lynn died unexpectedly at his home
on Monday. Charlie was a long-time contributor
and supporter of the Internet and I am sure he
has many friends on this mailing list. To those
who may not have known Charlie, he was a great
friend, mentor, and engineer who was always ready
to lend a helping hand no matter when you needed
him. He spent his entire career at BBN after
receiving his Ph.D. from MIT and worked tirelessly
on countless Internet research projects from
its early beginnings. He never went after any
attention for all his contributions but he helped
us enormously.  He will be greatly missed both
personally and professionally.  Services will be
held in his upstate New York hometown.

barbara