No subject

Thu Mar 25 11:59:21 PST 2004

hurt the client's service in both assured and premium at all. I assume,
this is because of refinements of traffic conditioners used. My intention
of asking this question was "do we need such an (adaptive) protocol
complexity"? If not, then "do we need to have a different levels of
complexity in the protocols that can used for each service class"? /Or
"One uniform adaptive protocol will suffice cause traffic conditioners can
take care of this"? I assume all is a possibility. What would be a proper
trend to go? Thank you very much

Alper K. Demir