[e2e] MRTG data at Berkeley

qiw3 at lehigh.edu qiw3 at lehigh.edu
Wed Oct 13 17:32:24 PDT 2004

Dear all:
I am working on network bandwidth measurement and would like to know how to
get real time MRTG data log of Berkeley's campus network. We have collected
Lehigh's campus network MRTG data (requires an Lehigh account to access) and
the Internet-2 MRTG data (free online at internet-2). In order to get the end-
to-end MRTG information, Berkeley's MRTG is highly desired. We have an
collaborator at Berkeley but don't know where to find the data. If MRTG is
accessable to an Berkeley's account, we really appreciate if anyone can tell
us how to find the data.

Thanks,

Qiang Wang

Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Lehigh University