[e2e] MRTG data at Berkeley

ken lindahl lindahl at berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 14 00:25:23 PDT 2004

hi Qiang,

you can view the graphs of berkeley's data at
http://cricket.berkeley.edu

(we are also an NLANR AMP site, if that's of any interest:
http://watt.nlanr.net/active/amp-ucb/HPC/body.html )

if you're requesting access to the raw data, please contact me
offlist, and we'll see what sort of arrangements we can make.

thanks,
ken lindahl
uc berkeley