[e2e]where can i find an ip or host address list?

RJ Atkinson rja at extremenetworks.com
Fri Oct 15 08:26:08 PDT 2004

	You need to get advance permission from the legitimate owner/operator
of any host you might probe.  To run a probe of someone else's system
without
specific advance permission could  violate the law and is certainly
anti-social
behaviour.

	I would suggest you reconsider your experiment design and invent a
different
experiment design that does not require you to probe so many hosts --
and ideally
a way that does not require you to probe any other people's hosts.