[e2e]where can i find an ip or host address list?

liww liww at hnu.cn
Fri Oct 15 20:21:12 PDT 2004

To tell the truth, i'm not aware that my mail  have lead to a discussion on law and social behavior. i will reevaluate my experiment late.
but there still is a question bother me, how do the researchers,  who conduct similar experiments such as Internet map discovery, Internet topology etc., resolve this law problem ?

Liww