[e2e] Who can recommend such a classic paper to me (to calculate the throughput of multiplexed TCP flows)

Julian mrz2003 at tom.com
Sat Oct 30 04:48:32 PDT 2004

Hello ,

The scenario is that a definite number of client workstations are connected to a
buffer, using TCP.And the buffer is connected with a server.
The input and output line rates are known, and the parameters of each TCP connection
are also known.
Then how to calculate the individual throughput of each connection and the overall
throughput of them?

Who can do me a favor to provide a classic paper analyzing such a scenario?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Julian
Tsinghua Univ.