[e2e] link between Kelly's control and TCP's AIMD

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Sat Feb 19 00:00:23 PST 2005

I don't know "ignored" -- some friends (NetPredict) have a patent on just such
statistical analyses applied to TCP performance products.  It's the
nonlinearity that makes any linear differential modelling grossly approximate.

We have to remember some fundamentals -- at least that fluids are variously
compressible & reorderable, unlike packets, and loss of molecules is not an
option.  :]

Alex