[e2e] Routers accessing TCP header

Arjuna Sathiaseelan arjuna.sathiaseelan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:34:46 PST 2005

Dear Craig,
  I have updated the files and you can access them here incase you are
interested:

"Reorder Notifying TCP with Explicit Packet Drop Notification"
http://www.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/pg/arjuna/rn-tcp.pdf

"Robust TCP with Explicit Packet Drop Notification for Satelliet Networks"
http://www.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/pg/arjuna/tcp-r.pdf

Regards,
Arjuna