[e2e] overlay over TCP

Armando L. Caro, Jr. me at armandocaro.net
Wed Jan 19 20:06:38 PST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Joe Touch wrote:

> In particular, _if_ you're referring to PR-SCTP, please indicate where
> in the PR-SCTP RFC its use for unreliable, out-of-order messages is
> simply and clearly described. ;-)

For out-of-order messages, refer to Section 6.6 in RFC 2960. I think
this section is fairly clear.

For unreliable messages, refer to Section in 3.5 and 3.6 in RFC 3758.  I
think this section is clear, given that the reader is familiar with SCTP
basics.

~armando

| Armando L. Caro, Jr. |  Protocol Engineering Lab |
| www.armandocaro.net  |    University of Delaware |