[e2e] Reacting to corruption based loss

Lynne Jolitz lynne at telemuse.net
Tue Jun 7 16:33:22 PDT 2005

Right on, Simon! Packet drops *are* unacceptable. Period.

The problem with reductionist thinking is that they think they can do it with the minimum number of parts so as to solve a minimum problem. So all we need is Ethernet - as long as it's a *perfect* Ethernet.
And there you go, pointing out annoying facts like the world isn't perfect. :-)
Lynne.

----
We use SpamQuiz.
If your ISP didn't make the grade try http://lynne.telemuse.net