[e2e] Reacting to corruption based loss

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 10:51:53 PDT 2005

Detlef, on the questions relating to Internet loss, you should talk to the
folks at SLAC, who've been doing Ping-around-the-world for years.  Try Les
Cottrell, who may be listening.  It was, not long ago, that peering points,
especially back East, were losing 30% of frames for busy periods.  Don't know
what that is today.

Alex