[e2e] Skype and congestion collapse.

Zaphod Beeblebrox label_label_label_label at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 08:10:56 PST 2005

If this is a user feedback,

then I must admit it is pretty horrible from where I
sit, though better than the standard ones on most IMs.

Probably because someone is footing the bill for my
bandwidth and Service providers still do not seem to
have a fantastic revenue model to sell the access to
their fascinating high speed core cheap (or maybe it
just happened to be that my alma matter had a gig ring
but not much to the external world while my office
does not think it is worth paying the horrbile amount
they charge)

Hey whadda you know MCI was taken over...
NSFNET was a research club I guess, who cares when
someone else is footing the bill.....  I want to start
my service too, no chapter XIs here :(