[e2e] Application Traffic Characteristics measurement.

Sudeep Goyal sudeepg at cse.iitb.ac.in
Sat Mar 5 05:12:27 PST 2005

Hi All,

  I have to measure traffic QoS characteristic of different applications
like FTP, Video, VoIP.

  Can you please suggest me ways to do that? I have been looking into TGs
and sniffers. But they donot help me know the traffic characteristcs. I
understand that there are no straight ways to do it. But, any
possible attempts around would help me a lot.

I need this to create QoS traffic profiles which can be used by
different applications for QoS specifications.

Thanks and regards,
Sudeep