[e2e] Skype and congestion collapse.

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 15:09:22 PST 2005

I'll 2nd this and just add that corporate folks do like P2P for their own
purposes, such as providing multiple external sources for downloading
presentations & docs to field staff & customers quickly, anywhere.  It's a
wave that's not going to die down.  Questioably-legal P2P uses, however, will
become more & more monitored & controlled.

Alex