[e2e] SEuCN

Katsushi Kobayashi ikob at koganei.wide.ad.jp
Mon Nov 7 16:38:55 PST 2005

Hi,

I submitted the mechanism to retrieve per hop router information
using XCP-like mechanism.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-sirens-00.txt

Although more than hop count packets
is required to complete end-to-end path, the overhead may not be
serious. That's why more than 800 packets are sent at a bandwidth
of 100 Mbps, an RTT of 100 ms, and an MTU of 1500 bytes.

Regards,