[e2e] simulation, sanity, citation, and storage

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Wed Nov 16 09:52:41 PST 2005

Jon - really good main point.   But is deciding when to start and stop a
simulation the criteria for a realistic model?

Sounds to me like saying we should assume everything is gaussian for the
sake of simplifying the math.

I don't know what a good mobility model would be, but I really suspect
that mobility in rush hour is not at all like mobility on Friday
afternoon before a long weekend, just as one example.    And NEITHER is
a distribution I would expect to be either uniform or stationary.