[e2e] number of flows per unit time in routers

David Andersen dga+ at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:15:04 PDT 2005

Dina Katabi's Hotnets work last year that looked at "flowlets"
included some graphs of the number of active flows (for some
definition of active) at routers.  This may or may not have what you
want -- I'm pretty certain it didn't have long-term flow stats, but
perhaps it would be a useful starting point.  I'd dig more into it,
but I'm email-only at the moment.

   -Dave