[e2e] number of flows per unit time in routers

Xie xie at ict.ac.cn
Thu Oct 27 18:46:16 PDT 2005

Hi Craig,

We have got some flows metrics on an aggregative link of a carrier's MAN with NetTurbo which is a network monitoring system developed by ourselves.  If these data are useful for you, we will send more data to you including rate of flows new-adding, rate of flows close, workload of flows.

Cheers,
Xie