[e2e] number of flows per unit time in routers

Yashar Ganjali yganjali at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 28 10:34:01 PDT 2005

Another way of looking at this is to count the number of flows which are
active before and after a certain point in time. This way, we don't need
to have a large time interval T. I consider this a better definition,
since it does not depend on an arbitrarily chosen time T.

--Yashar

Yashar Ganjali        Email: yganjali at stanford.edu
PhD Candidate    http://www.stanford.edu/~yganjali
Computer Systems Lab.           Home: 510-526-4662
Stanford University             Work: 650-723-1414