[e2e] number of flows per unit time in routers

Ping Pan pingpan at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:40:12 PDT 2005

Hi,

This is very interesting. Other than backbone links, does anyone have
data on campus and carrier edge links? Have some flow duration
information would be nice too.

Counting flows in the backbone is interesting, but the flows are mainly
processed at edge. So it would be nice to see something in that region.

Thanks!

- Ping