[e2e] OT: NANOG off the air?

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Fri Sep 2 07:42:24 PDT 2005

Are end-of-end readers that also subscribe to NANOG receiving NANOG posts
after 8/30?

Thanks,

Joe

                      Francesco
                      Vacirca                  To:      weddy at grc.nasa.gov
                      <francesco               cc:      end2end-interest at postel.org
                      @net.infocom.uni         Subject: Re: [e2e] Spurious Timeouts in mobile wireless networks, was: Re:
                      roma1.it>                Retransmission Timouts revisited
                      Sent by:
                      end2end-interest
                      -bounces

                      09/01/2005 11:36
                      AM

I agree... also the spurious timeout estimation method can influence the
results... How did you estimate that?

Francesco