[e2e] (no subject)

Alessandro Vivas alessandro.vivas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:30:52 PDT 2005

Jon,

I dont agree with your message. About yahoo mail and hotmail address isnt
true. I live in Brazil and many universities dont have have mail accounts
for all students. Im a phd student and I use gmail account because my
university dont provide e-mail account for me.. only this. So, please dont
use examples with countries like when you talk about China.

Bye,

Alessandro Vivas Andrade

--
Alessandro Vivas Andrade