[e2e] A Question on the TCP handoff

Alper Kamil Demir demir at kou.edu.tr
Thu Sep 29 11:06:19 PDT 2005

David,
Thank you very much for the reply. However, I think tcpcp will not solve the problem because tcpcp is useful to migrate tcp connection from place to place (correct me if I am wrong). What I want to achieve is to replace the warm-up connection with an already established actual connection (so that replaced new connection both does have the same previous flow control of actual connection and doesn't go into slow start process by having congestion control state of warm-up).

Alper K. Demir
Kocaeli University, Turkey