[e2e] admission control vs congestion control

Fred Baker fred at cisco.com
Wed Apr 19 04:23:41 PDT 2006

Would you find that acceptable as a service? Would you pay for it? Or
would you say "this crappy service is unreliable; I would rather go
to the corner store and rent the movie than wonder whether the rental
from my ISP is going to actually stay up or maybe have little squares
all over it half the time"?