[e2e] Estimating MS windows RTO equation

sanjay kaniyar skaniyar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:39:55 PST 2006

Sushant -

Windows uses the very same algorithms prescribed by the standard RFCs - so,
I would think you should see the results you are expecting... if you are
not, send a mail just to me and we will work with you.

And yes, Windows does fast-retransmission upon receiving 2nd dup ACK.

Thanks,
Sanjay kaniyar
(Windows networking, Microsoft)