[e2e] FW: Performance evaluation of high speed TCPs

Douglas Leith doug at eee.strath.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 06:06:15 PST 2006

Injong,

>In fact, i contacted your student "Baruch" one month and half before  we posted our
report -- it was CCed in the netdev mailing list as well and we gave him login and
passwd on our result website (at that time we were just about to write the report)
and we have not heard from your guys until just one week ago. At least we did try to
make sure we are running a buggy version.

We have no record of receiving such an email.  Just a mix-up I guess.

Doug