[e2e] (no subject)

Anand Kunde anandk at ece.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Feb 14 20:32:33 PST 2006

Hello everybody,
         I would like to know about the following
details in a UMTS(3G) wireless system.Please clarify my doubts.
1.Is it possible  for a mobile to use multiple TCP
connections simultaneously(file downlods)?

2.At the base station,incase of file downloads from
the net(downlink),will the BS maintains seperate
queues for different users or will use the same queue?

3.And for the case (1)(mobile using multiple TCPs
simultaneously),will the BS maintains the same queue
for downlink tx for all connections or different
queues?

If anybody knows ,please clarify my doubts.

Regards
Anand Kunde
Research Student(MSc(Engg))
Performance Analysis Lab