[e2e] TCP Congestion Avoidance

Ian McDonald imcdnzl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:31:43 PST 2006

The most used current paper that I am aware of for Reno is:
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cs610/Modeling_TCP_Throughput_Umass.pdf

This is quoted in many RFCs. In particular look at equation 20.

It has been clarified since slightly but I've lost the reference to that paper/

--
Ian McDonald
http://wand.net.nz/~iam4