[e2e] Caul for Pipers

Jon Crowcroft Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 07:11:49 PST 2006

so after reading Yet Another Paper about a slightly
faster fuzzy control theoretic ant routed logistikal neural
feedback Big Elephantine Pipe new human-variant
TCP, I reckon there's only one solution for all of poor us who have to
review these things for conferences.

We need a new Conference - lets pretend we had it and it would be
called
The Conference for Protocols (TCP)
sponsored by the ACM (Another Conference Mistake)

Papers would have to include something of the following

	Use of NS 2 (or 3) to simulate a single link/single router
	(don't ask why there's a router if there's only 1 link:)

	TCP friend or foe?

	Fairness or Foulness of Rate Adjustment Algorithm

	Ensemble behaviour of an orchestra of such beasties

	Effects of partial deployment of Especially Considerate Networks (ECN)

	Secure, Multicast and Mobile - TCP Westpoint

	Pseudocode for Pseudo-protocols

	Reproduceable Experiments Deprecated (RED)

	UCP-lite (cross layer optimisation of joint coded TCP/UDP protocol)

	TeraPIN - Towards Terabit TCP with Protocol In-core Networking

	Hop-by-skip flow control revisited

	A Dark Matter Model of Missing Packets

	Tetra-Chloro Phenol - Stamp Out Viruses in your Routers

	Quantum TCP and Covert Signaling

	Trading Packet Headers for Router Stock - Nasdaq Latest Quotes

	Label Switched Port Numbers

	The Land Slow Record for TCP - how long can your connection
	stay up and not send anything?

	NAT Abseiling for Beginners

	Amdahl's Law and Multicore processors and Optical I/O

	Moore's Law and Multicore processors and Google

Your own suggestions for additional topics for this exciting new
conference are welcome

	TCP - Be excellent!