[e2e] new network architecture idea -

Jonathan M. Smith jms at central.cis.upenn.edu
Mon May 22 07:31:58 PDT 2006

Jon:
	Isn't this architectural scheme similar in spirit to the Linda
distributed system of Gelernter and colleagues?
								-JMS

Jonathan M. Smith
Olga and Alberico Pompa Professor of Engineering and Applied Science
Professor of Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania
Levine Hall, 3330 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104