[e2e] Simulating split connections and ACK pacing.

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Fri Oct 13 10:41:31 PDT 2006

I apologize if this is a bit of topic. In order to get a bit more
insight in ACK pacing issues, I want to simulate split connections.
I still want to do this with NS2, because this is the general accepted
simulator in the community. However, my problem is that to my knowledge
there is still no support for a dynamic AWND. Because I would rather
verify my approaches than my code and because I´m still not too familiar
with some details, e.g. recovery from zero windows, I would highly
appreciate to get in touch with someone who already worked in this area.

Thanks a lot.

Detlef