[e2e] opening multiple TCP connections getting popular

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Fri Aug 31 09:58:48 PDT 2007

David P. Reed wrote:

> She essentially flamed me back, said that Cisco defined the Internet,
> and I didn't know what I was talking about, and anyway "NAT" was a
> Good Thing.

Excuse me but she must be wrong there.

Some years ago (I think about the Y2K disaster which never really
happend) some german TV features claimed that Bill Gates defined the
Internet.... (no, _I_ did _not_ so claim, don´t blame me for that....)

Detlef Bosau                          Mail:  detlef.bosau at web.de
Galileistrasse 30                     Web:   http://www.detlef-bosau.de
70565 Stuttgart                       Skype: detlef.bosau
Mobile: +49 172 681 9937