[e2e] host-level aggregated congestion control citations

Adam Wolisz awo at ieee.org
Fri Aug 31 16:06:47 PDT 2007

Dave,
My student Michael Savoric has done quite a bit of research in this area,
His PhD thesis "Improving COngestion Control in IP-based  Networks by
information sharing
is available under http://edocs.tu-berlin.de/diss/2004/savoric_michael.pdf

while  quicker impression about parts of the work can be obtained by
looking into
Michael Savoric, Holger Karl, Morten Schläger, Tobias Poschwatta, and
Adam Wolisz <mailto:posch at tkn.tu-berlin.de>, "Analysis and performance
evaluation of the EFCM common congestion controller for TCP
connections", Computer Networks, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 269-294, October 2005.

Best
Adam Wolisz
Technische Universität Berlin