[e2e] end to end arguments in systems design

L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk L.Wood at surrey.ac.uk
Sat Dec 8 06:53:26 PST 2007

> Lars wrote:
> On 2007-12-7, at 12:54, ext L.Wood at surrey.ac.uk wrote:
> > Consider our moving Saratoga from DTNRG to TSVWG and
> > draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga-00 (as discussed with you in Chicago)
> > a vote of confidence in the transport area and its processes.
>
> Just so we're clear - you do have expressed interest that TSVWG take
> on Saratoga, but we haven't established consensus on this in the WG.

Exactly - nor, at this point, have we even asked TSVWG to consent to
taking on Saratoga. (Though it's a far more appealing thought than
asking DTNRG the same.)

As far as TSVWG is concerned, it's just another -00 individual draft,
and too early to tell.

cheers,

L.

Saratoga: http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/saratoga/