[e2e] Are we doing sliding window in the Internet?

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Sun Jan 7 15:47:02 PST 2007

Vadim Antonov wrote:

> This reduction to fundamentals not only shows that the market is the best
> solution; it clearly shows that it is the only possible ethical solution.

Oh yeah.

Meritocracy as the only ethical form of government. Social darwinism as
the only acceptable basis for a modern society.

Didn´t we see in Europe during the last decade that this does _not_ work?
> Sorry for the off-topic.

I think many will agree here when I propose to return to end to end
topics. In fact, I should not answer to this post and I apologize for
doing so. However, in my personal situation, I wrote about it, comments
like yours hurt bitterly. Please don´t see this as pure criticism. I did
not think the way I do all my life. It´s simple my personal experience
of life which makes me reconsider some of my opionions. And thus I
simple share my actual point of view that "market" is neither the only
solution  for all kind of problens nor the best solution. However, it´s
quite often a very inhuman solution.

Detlef