[e2e] Are we doing sliding window in the Internet?

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Tue Jan 9 06:59:29 PST 2007

Vadim Antonov wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Dave Andersen wrote:
>
>> http://www.amazon.com/Emily-Posts-Etiquette-16th-Peggy/dp/0062700782
>
> Oh, I'm never the first to use ad hominem, but I also won't let anyone to
> try that on me without getting taste of their own medicine.

All,

Please folks, let's keep personal attacks out of this, or at least off
the list. There's enough passion about the technical material to offend,
anyway ;-)

As to medicine, anyone using ad hominems - whether initiated OR in
response - will jeopardize their unmoderated list posting privileges.

Joe (as list admin)

Joe Touch
Sr. Network Engineer, USAF TSAT Space Segment