[e2e] It's all my fault

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Thu May 17 15:07:10 PDT 2007

Fair point.  Do we want to get into a political debate about where those
resources came from?   Are taxes collected and then spent different
qualitatively from profits taken and then invested?   Both are
involuntary redirections of resources based on the power of one set of
humans over another.   Is a democratic government morally better than a
corporate entity created and protected by that government's police powers?