[e2e] It's all my fault

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Fri May 18 06:29:58 PDT 2007

Adam Thierer is hardly an unbiased expert.  Cato is like Cheney - it
hires people to prove what they already take on faith.  Thierer has one
point of view among many - one that starts with the idea that private
property is the core of goodness.

That said, I have been called an anarcho-libertarian among many other
names.  Unfortunately for Cato, my view of liberty is closer to that of
Hayek and the ACLU.