[e2e] It's all my fault

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Fri May 18 14:30:06 PDT 2007

On Fri, 18 May 2007, David P. Reed wrote:

> Adam Thierer is hardly an unbiased expert.  Cato is like Cheney - it
> hires people to prove what they already take on faith.

And of course that invalidates their arguments - how?

Sorry, this is just a demagogic cop-out, you cannot win an argument by
dismissing opponents simply because you don't like what they say or
because they spend their resources to get their message across.

--vadim

PS. I was asked to move this discussion off-list.  So, please write me
    directly, I will NOT be replying to the list.