[e2e] Time for a new Internet Protocol

Lynne Jolitz lynne at telemuse.net
Mon May 21 20:46:02 PDT 2007

Wonderful discussion Tom! And very apropos.

One additional item. You are presuming a comparative that tussle works symmetrically. This doesn't necessarily have to be. Tussle can have a hidden unfair advantage element depending on who begins the game, for example. Symmetry in this case is not maintained. There are other examples.

Physics is a good teacher.

Lynne Jolitz.
----
We use SpamQuiz.