[e2e] Ressource fairness of PF scheduling and similar schemes in the presence of asymmetric fading.

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Mon Nov 12 09:24:08 PST 2007

Hi.

To my knowledge, PF scheduling etc. encounter fairness problems in case
of asymmetric fading, i.e. when there are terminals attached to a cell
with low noise channels while other terminals suffer from severe noise.

I´m currently pursuing some work on this issue and would very much
appreciate to get in touch with some researchers interested in this
matter here in Germany.

Are there any?

Thanks.

Detlef

Detlef Bosau                          Mail:  detlef.bosau at web.de
Galileistrasse 30                     Web:   http://www.detlef-bosau.de
70565 Stuttgart                       Skype: detlef.bosau
Mobile: +49 172 681 9937