[e2e] a means to an end

Craig Partridge craig at aland.bbn.com
Mon Dec 1 09:32:07 PST 2008

Hi Dave:

I asked Van this explicitly when I interviewed him for ACM Queue in late
October and the answer is that there's an rendezvous point embedded in the
name.  Interview should pop out on-line early next year and you can see if
you agree with my interpretation of what he said.

Re: location -- "location" in my notes means well defined place in the
network -- has nothing to do with physical geography (who cares where
on earth a networked place is?).

Thanks!

Craig