[e2e] Are we doing sliding window in the Internet?

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at nokia.com
Mon Jan 7 07:11:31 PST 2008

Hi, David,

since your message has me in the "To" field, I'm guessing it was
triggered by one of my earlier emails.

If that's the case, either I'm not expressing my points clearly
enough, or you're significantly over-interpreting them. Or both.
Usually, I'd try to clarify things at this point, but reading the rest
of your email somehow doesn't leave me with the impression that such
an attempt would be fruitful.

Lars