[e2e] Fighting SPIT on a cell phone

bmanning@vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Fri Jan 11 07:25:09 PST 2008

you are making an assumption about the persistance
of the binding between an IP address and a given interface.

you seem to be making an assumption about the ability to
algorithmically determine unwanted content ... which is
a much harder problem and not (IMHO)  something usually
done at the transport layer.

--bill