[e2e] Detlef and Opportunistic Scheudling. was: Re: Once again: Detlef and Latencies :-)

Detlef Bosau Detlef.Bosau at web.de
Thu Jan 31 04:17:11 PST 2008

I apologize to return to this topic, and IŽm not going to steel anyoneŽs time with a long post here.
I put my work on my homepage:

http://www.detlef-bosau.de/opportunistic_scheduling/index.html

I would be glad if there were an opportunity to get something published based upon this work.
So, anybody is welcome to read it and to provide some comments or questions.

I would particularly appreciate any feedback from Germany, because sometimes it is helpful to discuss some questions in my mother tongue.

Thank you.

Detlef