[e2e] P2P Streaming alternatives??

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Wed Jun 4 13:32:41 PDT 2008

Brough, some of these solutions are hybrids.  P2P among "peer servers"
near the edge, and P2P among clients supported by the servers.   That
makes it a bit less unstable, and also friendlier to access network
providers, if the access networks support local-local communications
capacity that exceeds backbone uplink capacity.